PG Diploma in Process Piping Engineering
PROCESS PIPING ENGINEERING AS PER ASME B31.3
- Introduction to Piping, Fundamentals of piping, Classification of pipe, Pipe Manufacturing Methods, Pipe Sizes, Pipe Schedule & Pipe Representation.
- Codes & Standars,Implementation of Codes & Standards,Advantages Of Codes & Standards, Practical Problems on use of Codes & Standards. of Equipment Layout
- Mechanical and Process Equipment ,All Industrial Equipments & Their Practical Application.
- Piping Components, Piping Fittings, Types of Flanges Types of Valves,Speciality Items.
- Flow Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams,Utility Flow Diagrams,Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams.
- Hazop & Its Practical Application
- Development of Plot plan.Inputs required,Steps involved in development of plot plan,Basic engineering and Gathering the Information from FEED.
- Development of Equipment Layout Pump Layout,Compressor Layout,Column Layout,Reboiler Layout, Heat Exchanger Layout,Air cooler Layout,Flare Layout.Tank farm design.
- Development of Piping Layout, Pump Piping ,Compressor piping,Steam Piping ,Utility piping,Fire fighting piping ,Vessel trims ,Flare piping ,Cooler Piping. Column piping,Heat exchanger piping,Pipe rack Load calculation ,Pipe rack layout etc
- Development of GA Drawings,Piping Isometrics. Steps involved in development of GA’s,Practical Problems,Preparation of Spool drawings.
- Piping Materials ,Preparation of Piping Material Specifications – ASME / ASTM,Calculation of standards property of piping materials.
- Pipe Supports, Types of Supports, Selection of Supports& Support Span Calculation, Support Steel Selection, Stress Isometrics.
- Hydraulic Design of Piping Systems,Design Calculations of Piping sizing,Pump Calculation
PDS (Plant Design System)
PIPING STRESS ANALYSIS USING CAESAR II
- Building of Input Model in Ceaser II
- Introduction to LOAD CASES.& Building Up using CAESARII
- Pump Suction Model & Analysis
- Pump Discharge Model & Analysis
- Fired Heater Lines & Analysis
- Static Analysis of Model
- Qualifying Nozzle as per API 610 – Pump Nozzle Analysis
- Qualifying Nozzle as per API 560 Analysis for Fire Water Heaters.